Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Don't Understand My Cat, Tuxedo

Since she turned three this October, Tuxedo’s personality has changed. For example, she never wanted me to hold her. Now periodically, she comes to me to hold her. Especially before she goes to bed at night.

I give her plenty of water. I bought one of those containers that works like a water cooler. She kept dismantling it. I soon realized she just wanted the tray, not the container that the water came from. So I just let her use the bottom tray. Come to find out she wanted to put in her favorite doll so she would know where it is all the time.

Now I’m in a position where I can't leave anything containing water around. I put a cup of water on my bedroom floor one day. I looked down to see her drinking out of my cup.

Last night I left the cup on the floor again, but I like didn't put any additional water in it. She looked in the cup and started crying. The cat actually wanted me to fill my own cup of water so she could drink out of it!

I love her to death. Subscribe to this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment