Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Roxanne is Added to the Compound


My cousin Gizelle got a 4-week old kitten in May. She named her Roxanne, now Angel's sister. She is a really small black and gray kitten. And she is baaaad! She gets into everything. She’s not afraid of anything or anyone. She climbs up and down everywhere, even mom’s king sized bed.

Roxanne follows Gizelle and her mom Kellyn everywhere. She is so small you have to make sure you don’t step on her when you walk around. Which leads to my issue with Roxanne.

She comes into my house like she owns it. Mom brings her in to play with her.  This makes me jealous. I’m not too crazy about Roxanne being in my house. I want to make sure mom doesn’t keep her here. I’m very possessive of my human mom. I want her all to myself, and I hiss at Roxanne to let her know it. I don’t think Roxanne cares about what I want. She just likes to be nosy.

I will say she is cute, which is why she gets away with murder around the compound. Hopefully we will one day be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment